Thursday, September 17, 2015

Did I just say that?

As a mother there are times I find myself saying things that are so bizare, all that i can do is step back for a minute and laugh. These are a few of the things (and the reasons) I laugh. ~Please get the horse out of my kitchen! *daughter #2 woke me up from a nap to show me the awesome "trick" she taught her mini-horse. She had led the horse up the stairs and into the kitchen. Apparently it's pretty impressive to get a horse to walk up stairs. ~why is there a chicken under the Christmas tree? *daughter #1 thought she'd bring one of our chickens inside and put her in the Christmas tree so she could be reminded of her natural habitat... hmm, put her back out in her natural habitat! ~where are your shoes? *while getting out of the car at wal-mart son #2 doesn't have shoes! Followed by frantically serching the van for any sort of shoes that would fit...no luck, hopefully they won't notice?? ~we don't drink puddle water! *son #1 drank puddle water on a dare...hmm, guess we have to talk about peer pressure. ~peas are not for throwing! *son #2 (2years old at the time) thought that the peas on his plate would be better to throw than eat, he still probably thinks that but thankfully has more self-control! ~what did you put in your nose? *to daughter #2 (3 years old at the time) after she told me something was stuck in her nose, it was a soft foam purple craft heart. Took an hour and a half to get it out. We actually decided to take her to the ER, when I thought let's try one more time. And it worked! ~where are your shoes? To son #2 as we're getting out at CHURCH! ~can someone please tell me why there are no underwear in the boys' dirty laundry this week? *still waiting on an answer to that one! ~who put worms in my refrigerator? *sons 2,3,and 4 informed me that they live longer that way, so they stay happily beside the milk until they end up on a hook... Those are just a few of the funny things I've found coming out of my mouth since becoming a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment